Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella

Dear Artist Book Lovers:

On the eve of our 25th anniversary, I am putting to bed a 56-page issue of
Umbrella, the largest so far! I want to thank all subscribers who have
supported our efforts, but invite anyone who wishes to subscribe for 2003 to
do so with $20.00 for the year and I will send you the December 2002 issue
which will be out next week.  We are also going to have color covers from
now on, so anyone who wishes to send us an umbrella image for the cover in
color on disk will get extra copies of the issue.
Thank you for 25 years of support--and please continue to do so!  A
Christmas gift of a subscription to Umbrella would not be a bad idea at all.

With wishes for a peaceful year ahead,

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella