Re: [BKARTS] Masonic Dating

I have in my possession a mid-19th century book (pseudo-Albertus Magnus)
that is dated 6516.  When I purchased it, the seller told me this was a
Masonic Date. A quick search of the Internet discovered multiple dating
systems used by Masons, however none seem to fit the date 6516.

Does anyone have any ideas, or is my math just fuzzy...

Thanks,

K. William Rickard