[BKARTS] buckram cloth

Sorry for posting this to the list, but I already deleted the original poster's message or I would respond directly to him/her.

Metal Edge, Inc. has buckram cloth and although I have never ordered and cannot speak for its quality, I have ordered many other products from them and have been very satisfied with both the quality and price.  Good luck.

Metal Edge, Inc.
6340 Bandini Blvd.
Commerce CA  90040
1-800-862-2228