Re: [BKARTS] Designing poetry books-

Thanks for all the responses. I guess I should have pointed out that I
wasn't so much looking for "how to" on poetry page layout as much as
references for how things have been done in the past in various periods, or
what radical new age designers are doing with it. I have a bazillion books
on type design dealing with book design, cover design, posters, advertising,
brochures, etc. But nothing on poetry. I certainly can and do use my own
creative imagination whenever I design any printed matter (or digital
design, for that matter). However, I like to think my layouts are thoughtful
and informed, rather than shooting from the hip. It probably limits my
style, but there it is...

Thanks for the help.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press