[BKARTS] Happy Holidays

Greetings and Happy Holidays:

We at the Los Angeles Book Arts Center would like to wish everyone a joyful
holiday season.

Thank you all for your support in the start up of this center.  Even though
we have only been in existence for three months we have garnered much
support, publicity and a strong membership base.

We are hard at work determining how to create a center that best serves the
needs of the book and paper arts community, if you have any suggestions we
look forward to your input.

The Los Angeles Book Arts Center is pleased to present our winter 2003 class
schedule.  Please visit our website at <A HREF="www.LABookArts.com">www.LABookArts.com</A> for a full listing
of classes, events, and lectures.

Thank you again and a happy and healthy New Year to all.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center
8642 Gregory Way