Re: [BKARTS] Designing poetry books-

There has been a lot of "back and forth" on the issue of poetry books. I'll
risk voicing my humble opinion.

Using the term poem in its broadest sense; a book of poems should itself be a
poem.  The style of the printing, decoration, and binding should be in
keeping with the style of the poem. Traditional poetry should have a
traditional book format. Conversely, avant-garde poetry would be better mated
with a radical form of printing and binding.  My rationale for this thesis is
that people's taste in one area is generally the same in others.

Regards,
Ed Stansell