[BKARTS] handscrolls of nell meldahl

Hello to all,

I have a request that comes to mind what with all the talk lately about
scrolls, etc. We are planning an exhibit here at the Jaffe Atrium Gallery
in the spring of 2003 on scrolls. The person who fascinated me the most
when it came to modern Japanese handscrolls was the wonderful Nell Meldahl.
I miss Nell a lot. It would be the greatest honor to be able to exhibit one
of Nell's scrolls in our show, but, alas, we do not have one as part of the
collection.

I am wondering if anyone here on the Book Arts List happens to own one of
Nell's pieces, and would be willing to lend it for the purposes of our
exhibit? The exhibit is scheduled for March 20 through June 17, 2003. The
exhibition space is insured, secured, and climate and light controlled
(lights are activated by the presence of a viewer), and we would pay all
expenses for delivery and return of the item.

Interested helpers please contact me off-list: jcutrone@fau.edu

Many thanks,
John

John Cutrone