Re: [BKARTS] Designing poetry books

>Barring a "how to" text, can any suggest books of poetry that are
>particularly excellent in terms of their design or layout, printing,
>binding, etc.?
>

>Katie Harper
>Ars Brevis Press

One of my favorite books of poetry to come out in recent months is "Simple
Harmonic Motions" printed by Inge Bruggeman of Inka! Press / Textura
Printing. The poems are by Alabama poet Hank Lazar and the book is all
about sound, right down to the illustrations. The concept works brilliantly
and is not at all in your face. You can see it at Inge's website:

         http://www.texturaprinting.com

John Cutrone
The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection
Boca Raton, Florida