[BKARTS] Address change for APHA-American Printing History Association

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST. APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING AND DUPLICATION.

The American Printing History Association (APHA) has changed its post
office box and zip code. Our new address is:

The American Printing History Association
P.O. Box 4519
Grand Central Station
New York, NY  10163-4519

(We had kept our old post office box number 4922 for more than two decades,
but we could no longer afford to maintain it.)

The US Postal Service has told us that correspondence will be forwarded for
the near future, but please update your rolodex / address books accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Paul W. Romaine
web@printinghistory.org
Vice President for Membership/ Web site manager
The American Printing History Association