[BKARTS] paper rack

For anyone in the Portland Oregon area-- I have a large paper drying rack,
the kind used in printmaking classes to dry prints on. There are 46 shelves
and each shelf is 24 in. x 30 in. If anyone can use it or knows of a school
that might want it, they can have it for free. I cannot ship it. It would be
best if whoever wants it can pick it up. If you have any questions contact
Patricia Grass at pagrass@aol.com or 503-357-7263.