[BKARTS] Silent Auction

Hi All,
I'm writing this on behalf of Papermakers of Victoria inc (a not for profit
organisation of hand papermakers)
24 of our members have contibuted a page each and they've been bound into a
book on the theme of the Outback. Each person who contributed got a copy of
the book and we made three extra, one for our library and the remaining two
are to be auctioned by silent auction beginning now and concluding on the 5
April next year.
You can view the books at www.geocities.com/gail_stiffe/outback.html
Bids can be made by email up until 4 April 2003.
Thank you
Gail Stiffe
Hands on Paper
http://www.bluep.com/~stiffe