[BKARTS] Pop-Up Book Fair in Paris

I am asking how to purchase the pop-up book catalogue for those people
who emailed me.  Will post
when I get an answer from Paris.

I belong to the Movable Book Society (based in the USA) and live in the
UK.  Unfortunately I can't make the Paris
trip but thought this group would be interested in the info from Paris.
 Sounds great.

A good website for the Paris flea markets is:

www.parispuces.com

Patty
Fetcham, Surrey
England