[BKARTS] apology

Hi All,
I have to apologise to those of you who lokked at the silent auction page
and had to wait hours for it to open, I should know better! I have now fixed
it up so that the images are much smaller. So if you want to see the whole
thing the address is www.geocities.com/gail_stiffe/outback.html.
Thanks
Gail Stiffe
Hands on Paper