[BKARTS] Charles Brand Litho Press For Sale

I have a 30" x 48" C. Brand Litho press for sale.  It is a manual
operated unit in excellent condition.  The only thing missing is the
scraper bar.  You would have to pick up a new one of those or
maybe use one that you have on hand if you have other presses
like this.  I will pay the cost of crating and freight to any location in
the lower 48 states.  This weekend I will be posting photos at the
following link address:   http://www.lakesidechef.com/cbrand

Check it out and e-mail me if you are interested in this unit.

Bob McGuire
chefbob@lakesidechef.com