Re: [BKARTS] working with glassine

Ed,

When we do edition binding, we often use glasssine as overlays on plates. We
often cut a hundred sheets, or so, at a time. To keep it from sliding all
over the place. we inter-leave it with chipboard, every twenty sheets. This
makes it quite manageable. If you are only cutting twenty-four sheets total,
I would recommend inter-leaving it every six sheets. That should work. I
don't know if a kutrimmer will handle glassine well, even if it is
inter-leaved.

Regards,
Ed Stansell