[BKARTS] Looking for Paper Routes

I am hoping that someone might be able to help. I have a client who has
selected a book cloth that was carried by Paper Routes in Dallas, TX. I
have been trying for a week to contact them, receiving a message that
the phone number is "temporarily disconnected." Does anyone know what
has happened to them?

I have several other suppliers to contact, but this particular cloth is
one I have only seen from them.

Thanks for any assistance,

Ruth