Re: [BKARTS] Degrees and Bushwacking

Don,

I'll keep this short.  When I learned bookbinding and even later when I
learned book restoration, There were no formal institutions where one could
learn these things. What's more; considering my age and the lack of free time
to attend a course in a subject I could teach, getting a degree is a bit
impractical.

Ed