Re: [BKARTS] Degrees and Bushwacking

Don,

Yes, I sell leather scraps on eBay I don't have anything but Chocalate brown
left. But, at one time I had over a hundred lbs. in various colors.
Representing eleven years of edition binding for "that actor."   For that
period, my books were their "signature gift." We did 225 leather copies of
the scrips of every movie he made.  Apparantly they tired of books and went
to something else.

Regards,

Ed