[BKARTS] Cutting Bookboard

What is the best way to cut thick bookboard? I've tried an exacto knife but
it is a lot of work for me, and I don't get a clean straight cut. Can I use
a heavy duty mat cutter? Or are there commercial paper cutters wide enough
for a large piece of bookboard? Any advice / help / brands, would be
appreciated. Kind regards.