Re: [BKARTS] Cutting Bookboard

Hello

Popular choices for cutting bookboard are guillotine style cutters.  I carry
the EBA "kutrimmer" and Dahle models.  The most popular model among
bookbinders is model 1071 with apx. 28" of cut length, which I offer at $545
including insured shipping and bonus pair of German made scissors.  There are
also smaller models.  To see what these cutters look like, take a look at
this picture directory.

http://members.aol.com/pfanian//EBA

regards,

Pedram Fanian