Re: [BKARTS] Degrees and Bushwacking [LONG]

Also, there are many fine conservators who at one time or another experienced the institutional venue, left, and would now prefer to give up their trade rather than  returning to the usual politics, red tape, incompetance and "old boy-don't make waves" type of environment.  We all have to find the environment in which we thrive. Chacon a son gout.

Bruce
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles