[BKARTS] Need someone to repair albums in Central Iowa

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who might be interested in doing a small photo album repair job in Iowa. Actually my Mom and my Stepmom both need a photo album repaired. One is in Ames and one is in Ft. Dodge. If you know of anyone in or near either of those towns, please contact me off-list. Thanks.

Kara

http://www.sfbookarts.com
http://www.bookartsjam.org
http://www.bayimages.net