[BKARTS] Book cloth in Seatte

I'm looking for any possible information on buying book cloth in Seattle.

I have to see and touch the cloth. I don't know the names and qualities well
enough to order online. When the snow clears on the passes I plan the long
trek from my small (but wonderful) town in central Washington over the
mountains and through the woods to the great teeming metropolis of Seattle.
But where o where can I find book cloth?
Thanks, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,