Re: [BKARTS] Info Dry Spell

Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to give me these
suggestions.

The utility knife tips hit home -- I'm sure that I'm
applying too much pressure.  I bought new blades
tonight and will try them out tomorrow.

I am off after I send this email to find online
sources for acrylic impregnated book cloth.

Kathy

=====

Kathleen S. Wolford, Mineral Springs, Pa., kathleenwolford@yahoo.com