Re: [BKARTS] Book cloth in Seatte

You can get very fine bookcloth through Hiromi Paper International,
located in Santa Monica, CA.  Sample swatches are available for a small
fee.  See their website at <hiromipaper.com> or email them
<washi@hiromipaper.com>.  By phone (310) 998-0098.  They accept credit
cards.  Service has been very quick and satisfactory, and as they are
due south of Seattle, you are much less likely to find your shipment
hung up in a mid-west snowstorm.

Carol
Eugene, OR
======