Re: [BKARTS] Book cloth in Seatte

Gosh, you don't have to go all the way to Chicago or Santa Monica. from
Seattle. There must be someplace in Seattle--have you tried the University
Book Store? I thought I saw some when I was last there. Or you can come to
the Portland, Oregon area. We don't stock large quantities but we do carry 12
colors of Iris cloth and a few Japanese silk. We are hoping to get more in
this January. Even Eugene, Oregon has two stores with bookcloth available.

Patricia Grass
Green Heron Book Arts