[BKARTS] 50% OFF BOOKS ABOUT BOOKS LIST

DO NOT USE YOUR REPLY BUTTON TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL

Over 300 titles available at 50% off the listed price: books about
books, author bibliography and press bibliography, book arts,
papermaking, typography, reference on children's books and illustrated
books, history of printing, calligraphy, books on the history of book
collecting, and publishers' histories.

Please visit our web site to view the list:
http://www.colophonbooks.com

Deduct 50% from the prices listed; shipping additional.  We accept
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Christine Liska     colophon@rcn.com

Colophon Book Shop
--------------------------------
P. O. Box 1052