[BKARTS] Call For Entries - Australia

The information on the Noosa Website is for Books 2002. Apparently the entry
form and information for Books 2003 is not yet on the site - but will be
sometime soon. (Well..........I guess it is just Chinese New year today.)
I posted the information re Books 2003 on this list when I received the
forms in the mail, not realising the information was not yet available on
the web.
I understand some people are unable to open the PDF file that Maryke has
sent to them. I think she is working on putting this into some other format,
but you could also ask for an entry form to be sent via the snail mail I
guess.
Emily, it might still be a good idea for you to post the information when it
gets to you.

Regards
Judy Barrass