[BKARTS] Tool for impressing a monogram

I would like to have a small tool made (cast?) with which to impress
a monogram on leather bindings, and have no idea where to ask for
this to be done. Chapter Two is that I will also have to ask for
design assistance. I can sketch the single flowing line that I want,
but am not a good enough calligrapher to be able to render a perfect
model.

Larry Preuss
Ann Arbor, MI
USA