Re: [BKARTS] Tool for impressing a monogram

Larry,

I have magnesium dies made by Owosso from file that I email to them.
You can get them mounted (type high) or unmounted (11pt magnesium). I
use them in my kwikprint.

If you don't have a quick print or something like it, you can impress
the design into your piece with a clamp. I've done this when the die
image was too large for me to get adequate pressure with my kwikprint.
This works fine for blind embossing where I don't need heat.

Take a look at http://owossographic.com/index2.htm and poke around a
little. You'll find some technical info about dies for different uses,
phone numbers to call for specific help, and information about what you
need to supply to get a die made.

Good luck,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind