Re: [BKARTS] How to Repair a book but save the pastedowns?

Ann,

Oak Knoll Books published a new title by Arthur Johnson last year entitled
"The Repair of Cloth Bindings, A Manual." There are more details at
http://www.oakknoll.com/pressrel/repair.html. I have briefly sighted a copy
and it seemed to cover the whole area in some detail. I can't guarantee it
covers your problem exactly but I'm sure Oak Knoll will provide more info if
asked.

Ken