Re: [BKARTS] bent volumes

Matthew,

Your books have to be in a very humid atmosphere for 3 or 4 days and then pressed between heavy weights for a week at least.  I took a thin page Bible out to the South Pacific with me and had it stowed in the inside of my duffle bag.  The humidity out there permeated the whole contents of the duffle bag and when I got back home the Bible was curved to fit the outer curve of the bag.  It took many days and much moisture to get it back to a flat book.

Carl H. Sundell