Re: [BKARTS] Tool for impressing a monogram

If you are thinking of a hand tool, I would contact P&S Engraving
<http://www.pandsengraving.co.uk/> in the UK. Very nice work in brass, and
quite reasonable. If you plan to use this in a stamping Press, I would
contact Owosso Graphic Arts <http://www.owossographic.com/index2.htm>.
These are zinc or magnesium dies. Make sure you specify "type high."

In terms of help with rendering ask them, or find someone local to work
with and then send them the artwork.

Peter