[BKARTS] Lewis Carroll article on spine panel / titling proportions

Greetings,

Does anyone know of the essay/article written by Lewis Carroll concerning his
mathematical considerations of the proper panel / titling proportions on the
spine of a book?  We have looked through a Complete Works, but unless it is
buried within another essay, it was not included.  It may be a minor work which
was not included.

We read a reference to the article recently, but with so much reading, we cannot
recall from whence the mention was made.  In any case, it only made mention the
subject of the article, but not its name or otherwise.

Peter Krantz

Book Restorations.
Sydney,
Australia.