Re: [BKARTS] Lewis Carroll article on spine panel / titling proportions

Good.  Mercedes has given us the article from Burdett, whom we presume sited the
article originally.  It is not included in a Complete Works of Lewis Carroll,
(which also includes other mathematical essays on obscure subjects), so we have
to presume that it is a minor work, or, as Mike says, a maths book.  It could
even be a journal article.  Did Lewis Carroll write for any mathematical
journals?  Perhaps a List member working at an institution can do a journal
article search?

Peter Krantz

Book Restorations.
Sydney,