Re: [BKARTS] Lewis Carroll article on spine panel / titling proportions

Sorry Peter - I cannot find any reference to it.  I have checked the
indices to both the Bibliography and the Biography of Lewis Carroll - no
such luck.  However, I am not a Librarian - and no doubt there are others
out there with better research skills.
Good luck.
Michelle