Re: [BKARTS] Vellum source

Roberta,

I suggest Talas, BookMakers International or Book Arts Supply Co.

Note: I posted a message before regarding wooden bookbinding equipment from
Stanley Sweintochowski.  Stanley has six small sewing frames 12.5" between
the screws and 13" deep. The scews are steel set in maple sockets. The table
is slotted to accomodate the use if sewing keys. These are very well made and
can easily be knocked down for storage.  He is asking $145.00 each.

His telephone number is 302-764-2466. If you don't get an answer call back.
He is in and out of the hospital these days.

Ed Stansell