Re: [BKARTS] Lewis Carroll article on spine panel / titling proportions

Dear Kris,

Thank you for your little discussion concerning the article we are looking for.
I am sure that many binders on the List would be interested in it.

Since you were once a member of the Lewis Carroll discussion list, perhaps you
would be interested in rejoining it for the purposes of finding the original of
the article we are looking for.  You would be doing us all a good service, and
many on the List would be most appreciative.

Let us know how you go.

Best regards,

Peter Krantz.

Book Restorations.
34 Clanville Road,
Roseville,
N.S.W.        2069,
Australia.

(P.O. Box 500,  North Sydney,  N.S.W.  2059.)

Telephone:  +61 2 9416.9900
Fax:  +61 2 9416.6800
Email:  antiquebooks@ozemail.com.au

Established:  1976