Re: [BKARTS] Mayan Hearts

I've heard that several people have tried to order a copy of Mayan hearts but have not received a reply from Robert Laughlin.  He sent me an e-mail from Mexico and said that the checks will be deposited and the books mailed when he returns.  Because the books are being shipped in batches of 20 copies it may take a while to fill all the orders.

Meanwhile, I received about two dozen copies of the invitation for the gala presentation at the Palacio de Bellas Artes in Mexico City on February 14.  The envelope is silk-screened in red and black and has a large red fibrous cutout heart on the flap.  The invitation is an irregular cut heart-shaped card and inside there is an illustration and text, also in two colors.  If you  have ordered a copy of  Diccionario del corazón (Mayan Hearts) and you send me a snail mail address you will be sent a copy of the invitation.  While supplies last, of course.  Ed