[BKARTS] McVellum

I'm not clear if Rick Cavasin has actually stopped manufacturing vellum, or simply stopped producing it for
a large market. One thing I appreciated about Rick - he worked more closely to a Medieval manner than
any other manufacturer I know. We used to joke that I should hide some of the skins he had agreed to sell to me me - they were too close to the real thing, too far from the sanitized version most customers expects.

I can only hope some other enterprising soul will take up where Rick left off.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com