Re: [BKARTS] Mayan Hearts

"A World of Artists' Books" opened Feb. 3 at the Betty Feves Memorial
Gallery in Pendleton and included in the exhibit are several works by Taller
Lenateros, including a copy of "Mayan Hearts". Other works include "Bon
Tintes Naturales", and "Conjuros y Ebriedades, Cantos de Mujeres Mayas"
(Conjuring Spells and Drinking Songs of Mayan Women) and two issues of "La
Jicara", one of which is the issue #8 described at the link below.

You can read about these works at Ed site:
http://www.artistbooks.com/taller/tallerintro.html

If you are travelling through the area during February, please feel free to
contact me and I would be happy to meet you at the gallery and take the work
out of the cases for you.

Pendleton in located right on I-84, three and a half hours from either
Portland, OR or Boise, ID and a five hour drive (on snowless roads) from
Seattle.

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon