Re: [BKARTS] Illuminated manuscript scanning resolutions

>You should try using a digital camera rather than a scanner.

I for one have had much better results with my scanner.  My work is highly
textured, though.....photos just don't pick up the details like a scan
does.  I think it depends on the artwork.........I usually try both, to
tell the truth........And also, scanning is much easier and faster.....

However, if the artwork is large, scanning won't work.........my flatbed
will only do up to 11x14".......so that's a consideration, too.

Bobbi C.