[BKARTS] searching for equipment

Hi everyone-
I am looking for a therma-fax machine for use in a silk screen process. They
were commonly used in schools and some are still sitting around (if they
haven't been thrown out). There were used to make the masters for the old
ditto machines, and they also make transparencies. If anyone has a
connection to a school (or college/university) it would be great if you
could see if they have an old one. I have exhausted my resources!!

Thank you!!

Fondly-
Emily
--