Re: [BKARTS] searching for equipment

Emily, I don't have the connections with a school or college, but I
bought mine on ebay.  I can't remember the guys name, but he finds
them, refurbishes them and sells them for a fairly reasonable price.
He owns a tattoo parlor and apparently tattoo artists use them also.
It surprised me.  I think I just searched using thermofax.  Good
luck.  I just found the man's name and email:
charles dodge <mtmantat2@pinenet.com>    He may still be doing this,
so you might try emailing him.
--
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity