From: "Emily Reiser" <emily@REISERDESIGN.COM>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 12:14 PM
Subject: searching for equipment

 Hi everyone-
 I am looking for a therma-fax machine for use in a silk screen process.
They
 were commonly used in schools and some are still sitting around (if they
 haven't been thrown out). There were used to make the masters for the old
 ditto machines, and they also make transparencies. If anyone has a
 connection to a school (or college/university) it would be great if you
 could see if they have an old one. I have exhausted my resources!!

 Thank you!!

 Fondly-
 Emily
 --