[BKARTS] Labeling, finishing

  I have begun binding and rebinding as a completely amateur home
hobby. I have read the books, have made many of the expected, and
often unexpected, mistakes and errors and have occasionally been
moderately pleased. I am desperately in need of instruction in
finishing, particularly in labeling. I would like workshop or short
course teaching, preferably within driving distance of SE Michigan. I
would even consider the London, England area (I know, not within
driving distance), as my son is about to be posted there by his
employer for two or three years and we will of course visit him every
time we are given an excuse.
    Larry