Re: [BKARTS] searching for equipment

Skin artists create mimeographs of their line art. They then rub
deodorant on the skin and press the mimeograph on. The purplish
mimeograph ink bonds to the deodorant forming the transfer. They
then tatoo over the lines, etc. Ingenious really.Some established
artists tatoo freehand, but commercial demands for icons make the
mimeograph technique fast and reliable.

Norm
Gosh, I was thinking some how they used screen printing to do this
and I couldn't figure out how they could use screens.  The mimeograph
transfer makes a lot more sense.  Thanks for the info.
--
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity