[BKARTS] where is this

***Book Arts 2003, Cambridge Artists Cooperative, Cambridge, MA,
March 6 - April 6, 2003***

In looking through my notes I have found the above-mentioned Memo to
myself - can anyone refresh my memory as to where this is (address)
and what it is?  Would like to combine it with a look at the Walker
exhibit at the Athenaeum.

Thanks for the continuing insights and info.

--
Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine