Re: [BKARTS] Fwd: use of scroll in science education

Making scrolls in cross curricular education venues,
especially science, I would forewarn you to indulge
the students with explorations and discussions
regarding the reasons scrolls are all but extinct in
current popular book formats... including microfiche.
The weaknesses (and strengths) of the book structure
are grounds for a great deal of consternation among
traditional learners. That said, the creative
challenges this creates is an amazingly powerful
springboard for students to lead their readers through
the many scientific process(es) s/he is investigating.

The scroll can have various "page" widths and
heights....