Re: [BKARTS] Fwd: use of scroll in science education

Forty years ago, when I was a teen, a teacher wanted a
long essay of 2500 words or more. So with the help of
a flexowriter, which made ir easy to perfect my paper
and offer a copy to the teacher sans visable
corrections, a scroll printed on teletype paper. It
came on rolls 8.5" wide and 500' long.

It got a laugh from the teacher. Then I gave him the
tape it was printed from, and even though he couldn't
read the holes, he laughed so hard he passed out.

Today you could get 11" or 12" bleached kraft wrapping
paper  to make your scrolls out of.

MayKitten
--- Jessica Levine <jessica_levine@ANTIOCHSEA.EDU>

=====